Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Relationship*

Good Afternoon Guys,

Sorry for not posting last week but today's post will surely makeup for the last week. Today's topic is a bit off beat and based on my life story itself. You can see * sign at the end of Relationship above, this sign refers to the Terms and Conditions we generally apply in our relationship, that was applied in my relationship.

P.S. Terms and Conditions doesn't mean that we wont't do anything till our marriage, that is morality which can depend upon time, at certain point it may be right at the other it may be wrong.

So, by terms and condition I mean to say that restrictions imposed in relationship when you don't know its future which is so common in India, two opposite sexes come in vicinity of each other but are not sure about their relationship, same happened to me back in year 2011 when I come closer to a girl, but when I told her my feelings about her she told me that she can't love me because our castes are different but also don't want to lose me. I decided to hang on in a hope that at some point of time I would generate love for me in her heart, I was too optimistic and gave her my everything whether it be my love, my care, my time, my attention everything. But even after 4 years I failed brutally to generate love for me in her heart. They say, that to make someone love you only one reason is sufficient, may be I couldn't provide her that one reason to love me and she left me, that is completely my fault and not hers.

Readers, I am not writing this post to make you read my sad love story but for a reason and reason is that use your heart while moving in a relationship because it demands commitment, brain is used to crack deals not relationship and a deal can be break down easily but a relationship not. If you are not sure that start distancing yourself earlier only and if you can't do that then give your 100% effort to sustain despite the factor of Caste, Religion or anything, In India Law provides safeguard to your rights if you are right therefore don't worry if you are right at yours place.

The thing happened to me, is happening in every nook and corner of the country where youngsters are either killing themselves or killing their desire to love someone (desire should be meaningful and not arbitrary) due to caste-ism or communal-ism. I am not provoking you to fight with your families, just try to make them understand properly, as soon as they realize that they were wrong and you are right at your place they themself will understand your point, and not even understand but also will help in your decision.

The years 2011-15 changed me completely, I used to cook, I used to sing, I used to write, I did everything I loved because I was in love which was a daydream that could not be true ever. After her my interest in cooking, singing and writing vanished and a state of mental illness occupied me, a state of mind which generally termed as suicidal stage or suicidal tendencies, a state which required mental and psychiatric counselling to be cured. By god's grace I came out of that state shortly due to psychiatric counselling, and due to a reason which I will list later in this post. But there are many boys and girls of my age in India itself who suicides due to lack of these counselling, rather we have highest rates of suicides in world; reason being expectations, breaking down of commitment and last but most important loss of hope, my message for such kids or youngsters is that there is a light of hope at the end of the tunnel every time you just need to keep your eyes open to see it.

In my last proper conversation with the girl I loved we both said, "This has to happen", they say every love story can have Happy Ending if ended on correct time, we elongated our relation too long or I must say I took this relation too long if I have ended this on time things would have been different. So, readers please be sure of your relations, your commitments, your responsibilities and take correct measures at correct time so as to avoid suicidal situations.

I would also like to say that I loved her and I still do, I can say this as even after all this happened to me, I still respect from deep core of my heart as I was not perfect in the relation, I did many deadly mistakes therefore I have no right to be angry at her or abuse her or harm her, because when you love someone you don't try to harm them as you want them to be happy forever with or without you. Just understand this point guys Love means Happiness not Scars, scars leave their impression for life either on body or on heart and soul so if you want to leave an impression leave a good impression. So what I couldn't gift her a part of my first salary or couldn't take her to 5 star hotel for a dinner together or couldn't take her to long romantic drive, she will get all this even without me and I am happy with that because with Love comes no clause of Terms and Conditions.

Well, at last I would like to tell that not everything bad happened to me after I lost her as I got few people due to her:
1. Her Roommate, my best friend, intelligent, valiant, simple and gorgeous girl; who provided me courage time to time to fight adverse situations and I respect her to help me out of the situation.
2. Her best friend, a blogger, a chemical engineer, intelligent, dance freak girl: who taught me what is love and what is its true essence, and if I today can write this article then its because of her only, I pray for her awesome future.
3. Her little sister, whom I consider as my younger sister, I love her because her face gives me hope, a light at the end of the tunnel, and when I see her I forget all my worries of life and just start thinking positively, last year she tied me Rakhi and allowed me to have proud brotherhood.

Along with this, every bad time has a good thing that it won't last for ever, my bad time ended when I moved to Delhi for preparations where I got remarkable people like a Crazy-lady who cares for me like a mother do, a chubby sardarji who loves me like a younger brother, a ladoo who shows her love like an elder sister, a heartbeat who always have time to talk to me and few crazy and nerdy roommates who just wants me to be happy. This post is dedicated to all of them.

I hope I was able to make you understand the importance of love, lastly would just say that in this mean and cruel world try to put smile on at-least one face with your love and Spread Love Not Scars.



JAI HIND!

No comments:

Post a Comment